We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Monday, August 13, 2007

What goes up must come down





Did you know 100 year old things can be rotten inside and they do fall down

I have been worried about this limb for several weeks now & I commented a

couple times to Bruce that I thought the branches kept getting lower -

I kept grabbing them and trimming them off -

(I knew they are not growing we have had no rain)

Saturday we were gone for part of the afternoon it was a beautiful

sunny calm day - - this is what we found when we got home!

Yikes sure glad that did not happen when I was grabbing and trimming!

No comments: