
What is his name? Bruce
How long did you date? Seriously... May '82 - Nov '82 (a couple times before that just for fun)
How long have you been married? 26 years in Nov.
Who eats more sweets? He does... I just can't they never leave!
Who said I love you first? He did…with Roses too!!
Who is taller? He is
Who is a better singer? He would say I am…but he can sing too!!
Who is smarter? He is hands down!
Who is a better singer? He would say I am…but he can sing too!!
Who is smarter? He is hands down!
Who does the laundry? I do, he claims he cannot turn the washer on ;-) But I know he can
Who pays the bills? I keep the books for all three of our business's
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do...
Who mows the lawn? I do... he doesn't have time
Who cooks dinner? I do and lunch too BUT I get breakfast in bed its a good trade off!!
Who drives? He does most of the time as we are always together!
Who is more stubborn? Ummm….probably me but its pretty equal sometimes ;-))
Who kissed who first? He kissed me long before we ever really dated at Cedar Point
Who is more stubborn? Ummm….probably me but its pretty equal sometimes ;-))
Who kissed who first? He kissed me long before we ever really dated at Cedar Point
Who asked who out? He asked me... brought me two dozen roses on our FIRST DATE
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me…but that is only because I wear my heart on my sleeve and he keeps his covered up!
Who wears the pants? He does but we are equals and discuss everything...
Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment