We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Monday, December 22, 2008

18 more inches of snow over the weekend

Lots of drifts out there
My Trail Groomer
Poor Blaze it was Belly Deep

There is a kids song by Raffi... Every thing grows and grows...
But I keep singing... Every Day snows and snows...
I kept myself in the house long enuff today to
conquer Mt. Washmore, and Paperwork Valley
Then I couldn't take it any longer
So off Blaze and I went in what I thought was only about 10"
of new snow... wow was I ever wrong - I went about a 1/2
mile and radioed my blueeyed groomer to please get the snowmobile
out and make us a trail... He did... THANKS HONEY!!!
We did not stay on the trail the whole time as there is just too many
places to explore out there - 3 hours later Blaze and I came home -
I was invigorated ... Blaze has been sleeping ever since ;-)
Someone asked me the other day what is my motivation...
My motivation is health - I have Fibromyalgia
and if I keep moving and eat healthy I can keep the symptoms under control -
It works well for me as I cannot take the drugs they prescribe for it!

No comments: