Saturday morning around 6:30 am we heard the rumble of a LOW flying plane
thinking for sure it would be followed by a Crash -
we both jumped out of bed ... running...
we noticed a crop duster dumping some sort
of chemical over the neighboring hood...
After a phone call or two
we found they
we dumping a mystery chemicals on the trees etc.
to destroy the "tent worm"...
Our concern is that we were not given notice of this...
and have found out since that they advise people to stay inside -
as well as their pets....
WHAT ABOUT OUR ORGANIC farms
and animals
were we suppose to roll up the fields
and put them in the barn for a day or three?
I have made a few phone calls
I have sent a few emails...
and yet the
name for this chemical
remains unknown?
Adding to our skepticism...
Maybe its harmless...
you know like Agent Orange was??
In the mean time I have been walking
around tearing apart the nests
I can reach with sticks...
the birds are LOVING these tasty morsels

Remember...
When you mess with mother nature
When you mess with mother nature
she comes back with a vengeance!
No comments:
Post a Comment