We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Sunday, October 3, 2010

33 degs this am



Autumn Storehouse
I'd like to take October days 
And store them in my mind, 
To warm me during Winter's reign 
When nature proves unkind. 

Then I remember sunshine, 
The Autumn rich with gold, 
And tawny fields a-flower 
With wonders quite untold. 

My thoughts will ease the moments 
When in reverie I dwell, 
And linger for the present 
In some bright majestic dell. 
~Virginia Borman Grimmer~

No comments: