We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Sunday, January 30, 2011

while I wait...

 GO for hike...
prove that Devils can make Angels
 Blaze asking if we have left yet 
so he can go play with his buddy Gavin
Snowmobiles having LOTS of fun in all our snow

... please note - I really hoped we could leave for GA today... 
but... we are STILL HERE - 
- so I  tried to get the man to go snowshoeing with me... 
he didn't say no, but he did say if you really want some exercise
 there is just a skiff of snow on the drive way shoveling it is good exercise...
 so I shoveled - 
when he came out to help I said his SKIFF of snow was more than 2 inches... 
he promtly gets out his scale and measures it... 
Looks at me all sheepish like and says, "Well I'll be darned..."  
  Yes I shoveled,
 played frisbee  with the dog 
and went for a long hike in the hills... 
and elipticaled - -
 and I still am asking...
 "have we left yet" ;-)))))

No comments: