We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Monday, February 28, 2011

Suns Decieving


 Brrrrrrrrrrr..... 
Wow did I get a surprise today when I went out to go hiking - 
The sun was shining and the thermometer said 35 degs
but the wind was raw and I was not dressed for it...
so our hike was a bit shorter than usual 
 Afternoon chores make for some 
HAPPY Cows and Goats
also warm sunny days 
cause them to frolic about
tried to get a video but just 
as soon as I tried to video them they stopped 
We got about 5" of new snow over the weekend 
but the sun is getting hotter and it doesn't last long

Lil man Seaton is 3 weeks and 3 days old - 

No comments: