We spent our Christmas down at my parents on the Lake -
My Aunt Leah had a potluck for all of her family down there &
we were invited - along with my brother Dennis & his Katie -
and my Unlce Wayne & Aunt Marion -
Uncle Wayne kept us in stiches for most of the afternoon!!
( he had one liners for everything
& people wonder where Jeremy and I get it from -
we know for sure that we come from a long history for
SAs (SMART ALECS ) =-)))
SHAME ON YOU WHAT WERE YOU THINKING
The ice & wind were perfect for Dennis to kite/skate -
I did not have my camera down there, I used my dads,
but he has not gotten the pictures to me yet -
Dennis was kite boarding but with skates on - instead of the board
actually looked like fun & kinda tempting!!
I am SURE that if Jamie and Krystal had been here
that Jamie would have had to try it!
Bruce has a big job he is working on in the shop -
so that is where he has been this week -
The house all cleaned & ready for company -
My daily juants thru the woods and hills with the dogs
plus the mounds of paper work keep me busy -
No comments:
Post a Comment