We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Went hiking in the snow!








The wind died down today and it snowed on and off all day so I decided to go hiking - I went w/out snowshoes... big mistake - its deeper than I thought... of course I had to take random pictures along the way - my hiking partners 3 four-legged - dogs(goofballs)- the cows love the snow, the pigs & goats don't seem to mind either -however Annie our potbellied pig and the chickens prefer it indoors - Good luck finding Annie...she sure knows how to keep warm!! YES those 4 big pigs fit in that little house - though we are not sure how!!

No comments: