We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Winter Fun at my Dads

No pucks here He shoots he...
Warming room in the barn is only steps away from the rink
No skates, No problem -
Dad has them all - -
He only has three rules -
No drinking
No smoking
No swearing
Bruce & Blaze
Jeremy ... just like riding a bike... well almost
Jeremy and Hot Danger (Gina)
Blaze loved the ice as much as we did and did great retreiving
the ball when it went over the bank I have been skating 44 years...
when I learned to walk
I learned to skate!





1 comment:

chelsea said...

How amazing! That looks so fun!