We've moved

to all of our Customers and Friends -
Thank you for your support thru the years -
As of December 2015 Wests Windy Acres Farm has closed -
Bruce accepted a job offer in Georgia
that was too good to turn down
(especially because it means we are so close to our grandbabies -)
Keep an eye on our blog - hoping it will feed your soul and motivate you toward positive thinking

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Much Winter Yet So Much Sun...

This hiking partner NEVER says NO!!
Nothing but Blue Skies do I see
SnoFence
SnoCap
View from the bottom... let me tell you
climbing that gives a whole new meaning
to stair master
View from the top
So worth it

Our hike today was up the face of Timberlee...
Whew
did I mention that snowshoeing, sunshine
are my therapy!
I don't remember a winter in years
where we have had snow on the ground
for so long and so much sun...
Very Cold but so bright...
I gotta wear shades
and thats okay!

Almost Home

Even after all that running he is not tired!!

No comments: